We continue to do all we can to prevent further interruption to the education of our pupils. Following a small number of cases of Coronavirus in school we have implemented the following additional controls until further notice:
- All adults are politely requested to wear masks when on the school site, including the playground.
- All staff wear masks in common areas in the school building.
- Children's temperatures are taken on entry to school.
- All children wash or sanitise their hands on entering the school site and at regular points throughout the day.
- Windows are open in all areas to maintain good levels of ventilation.
- Parents are advised to book a PCR test for their child if they are unwell.
- Staff continue to take LFD tests at least twice weekly.
We are grateful to our community for following the guidance so that together we can keep each other safe and well.